Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ultrasound Pictures

We had a "Dating" ultrasound appointment on Tuesday. One of the most amazing moments of my life was to see this tiny little body growing inside my wife, wiggling around like it wanted us to know it was there and knew we were watching. Hearing the heartbeat was amazing, so clear and fast (171bpm, sounds like the beat for a good dance song.) I figured that the best thing I could do was to share my amazement with everyone (like nobody has ever seen an ultrasound picture before).



Heart Rate!

Convienently labeled for easy blob-recognition.


Another picture, you decide if it's clearer than the first.

Little baby mooning us, definitely poppa's kid!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Awesome!! We are so happy for you guys, but don't worry, mums the word ^.^

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home